Friday, February 17, 2012

Reading History

Lets go back a long way in my time, reading has been hard for me, and the part thats hard is I usually never understand what I just read, I forget what I read in five seconds. Thats why I need your help Ms. Stephanie more than ever,because I can not be a parent that my 25,26,27 cannot come up to me and ask me what something means, thats why I took reading again and I thank you for accepting me. Sometimes I luck up on quizzes, I pick the right answer and dont even know its right, and it be right so its something Im missing inside my brain that makes me feel like Im a little dislexic, but Ive never been tested.

2 comments:

  1. dear Mrs barres need to know if um doing the correct test you gave me so far i think i have done maybe 10 or more um doing my best. Latonya parsons ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, you need to seek answers from those who can assess you and determine the "real" learning challenges that make learning difficult for you. Also, you need to email me at burrussd@lasc.edu with any questions you have. I don't read blogs regularly. I won't read from this site now that the class has ended.

    ReplyDelete